On March 24th, teenagers and families will take to the streets of Washington DC and communities around the country to demand that gun safety become a priority. Will you or someone you know be attending a rally? If so, we want you to send us footage!
GETTING FOOTAGE IS AS EASY AS THREE STEPS
- GRAB YOUR CELL PHONE and make sure the video is recording in top quality mode.
- START TO RECORD some footage and here are some ideas of what we are looking for
- SELFIE STATEMENT – turn your phone on selfie mode and record yourself introducing the impact of the rally. For example, “Hi, I’m Adam Smith in Pheonix, Arizona. I’m here with thousands of other youth as we march to make a change.”
- BIG PICTURE OF THE RALLY – stand on a planter, ramp or park bench (please be careful) and get some footage panning the full crowd at the rally.
- SIGNAGE – are there groups of people with signs? Are there groups chanting statements? Start recording at get some fun action shots!
- SEND US YOUR FOOTAGE via the form below!